Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

1913 Commonwealth Crimes Act - TREASON SEDITION



COMMONWEALTH CRIMES ACT 1913

Section 24 

(A) ((a))

I) TREASON 


I) TREACHERY 

      A Person Shall Not 

    I). Do Any Act Or Thing With Intent

    I) To Overthrow The Constitution Of The a Commonwealth Of Australia 

                Subsection Clause I) - By Revolution Or Sabotage 
  
I) To Overthrow The Constitution By Force Or Violence 








AUSTRALIAN CONSTITUTION 1901 


SECTION 44 - 

A Politcian Or Senator Must Be Expelled From
the Lower House Or Senate If There Is A REASONABLE CHANCE. Of Treason. 





TREASON

TREACHERY

SABOTAGE 

FOREIGN ALLEGIANCE 



A PERSON SHALL NOT 


ATTEMPT TO OVERTHROW THE COMMONWEALTH OR THE COMSTITUTION OF THE COMMONWEALTH

ASSIST BY WHATEVER MEANS,  WITH INTENT TO ASSIST A PROCLAIMED ENEMY. 

PENALTY - IMPRISONMENT FOR LIFE 


No comments:

Post a Comment